Junior Golf Club
***Not Available for the 2018 Season. Check back for 2019.***
Every Friday, same time, all season at Cascade Par 3 at 11:30am – 2:30pm.
Come join the Junior Golf Club! It’s designed to enable juniors to learn to play golf in a fun and enjoyable setting. Emphasis is on the basics of the golf swing, good sportsmanship, and golf course etiquette.
- For kids age 5-15
- Each Day will include: Skill Activity, a Round of Golf, and Lunch
- Cost: Lunch is $5.00
- Golf fee: Juniors pay half their age (50% off regular Junior rate).
- **No additional golf fee for seasons pass holders.
Junior Lessons – Spring Boot Camp
Open to beginner and intermediate golfers ages 5 to 15
Lessons are $130 and include the following:
- 4 lessons: driving, chipping, putting, golf etiquette and a round of golf
- Annual Pass (unlimited golf)
- Parent and Junior Tournament and BBQ
- One parent can golf FOR FREE during their child’s golf lesson
- Over 4 Mondays between April and May annually from 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Check our calendar for specific dates
To Register Call 250-447-9705